Category: About Us
Key Colony Beach Boat Retals Operating Procedures
- Key Colony Beach Boat Rentals, LLC may refuse, at its sole discretion, to rent to persons it feels are not qualified to operate the craft safely.
- Renter must be a responsible adult at least 21 or over with a valid driver’s license.
- The craft will be assigned to the renter and a rental agreement must be completed before departing the launch site.
- Key Colony Beach Boat Retals, LLC may terminate, without refund, the rental of the craft, if in its sole judgment, the craft is operated unsafely or the renter violates any of the terms of the rental agreement or rental policies.
- The person providing the deposit must be the one to sign the Boat Rental Agreement.
- The rented craft shall not be used for any unlawful purpose or operated under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Boat occupancy must not exceed boat capacity.
- No nighttime running- craft must be secured between sunset and sunrise.
- Any person not signatory to the Rental Agreement may not operate the craft.
- Key Colony Beach Boat Retals, LLC and renter must complete boat inspection checklist at check-in and checkout.
- Rentals do not include gasoline, tax or insurance.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- Weekends begin at 6pm on Friday and end 6pm on Sunday. Please be aware of this when managing your schedule and rental fees.
- Renter is responsible for learning and obeying all local, state and federal laws pertaining to operating the rented craft.